Just 2 weeks into 2018 and we’ve already got awesome news for you.
All 99 Speedmart Outlets Nationwide Are Now Pgeon Points
All 99 Speedmart outlets are officially our Pgeon Points! That’s more than 1000 outlets in West Malaysia and East Malaysia combined!
Our affordable RM5 flat delivery rate just got even more convenient with our additional Pgeon Points!
Start delivering your parcels up to 5KG at only RM5 nett.
How To Use Pgeon Delivery
Our Pgeon Delivery Service is available between KL, Selangor and Penang.
You and your recipients will be sending and receiving parcels through your preferred Pgeon points.
- All you need to do is sign up at EasyParcel.
- Enter postcode for both sender and recipient.
- Choose your preferred Pgeon point.
- Select Pgeon Delivery as your choice of courier.
- (Note: If you don’t see Pgeon Delivery selection, check at the “Scheduled” tab, or check that your parcel weight is less than 5kg.)
- You will receive SMS notification upon dropping off your parcel.
- Your recipient will also receive an SMS when the parcel arrives at destination Pgeon point.
Delivery takes 1-3 days.
With our self-collection Pgeon Collect service, you will never miss your online shopping again!
Our Pgeon Collect service is free to use.
How to use Pgeon Collect
- Sign up on our Pgeon website here.
- Choose your nearest Pgeon point from the map.
- Click on “Book a slot” button and copy the address.
- Paste address as your delivery address when you check out on any e-commerce store.
- (Note: each slot can only accommodate one parcel, please book number of slots according the number of parcels you are expecting.)
- You will receive SMS notification when your parcel reaches the selected Pgeon point.
- Show verification code in SMS to outlet staffs to redeem your parcel.
99 Speedmart outlets are open 9 am-10 pm* so you don’t have to rush all the way to the post office.
Skip the queue, get your parcel sent through a Pgeon point today!
*Exact opening hours for 99 Speedmart outlets may vary across different locations.