Now you can win an iPhone or a MYVI by sending parcel or shopping online. No matter you are sender or online shopper, eveytime you use Pgeon Point to send your parcel or receive a parcel, you will stand a chance to win more than 20 prizes from us when you follow these simple steps.
What is Pgeon Point?
Pgeon Points are the retail outlets that collaborate with Pgeon to allow customers to drop off or pick up their parcel. As a sender, you could drop-off your parcels to Pgeon Point when you are unable to stay at home to wait for pick-up. Have you experienced missed delivery before? You could pick-up the parcels from Pgeon Point as well. Just collect your parcel at your convenience without rushing!
Kindly note that the size limit of the items should not exceed 30cm x 30cm x 30cm and 5kg when parcel is delivered to Pgeon Point.
How to Win
- Place an order at Pgeon website, choose Point to Door or Point to Point service.
- Search and select your preferred Pgeon Point as your drop-off point.
- Complete all details, make the payment, print out air waybill provided and attach on your parcel.
- Go to your selected Pgeon Point and drop-off your parcel to the staff. (Kindly make sure your parcel is scanned in by the staff)
- Shop as usual on your favourite online shop. Stay on the delivery details page and go to Pgeon Collect page to copy address.
- Search and select your preferred Pgeon Point as pick-up point. Choosing your pick-up point is Free of Charge.
- Copy the address provided and paste it into the delivery details page of the online store.
- Once your parcel has arrived at the selected Pgeon Point, you will receive an SMS notification with verification code. Provide the verification code to the staff at Pgeon Point to collect your parcel.
Terms and Conditions
- You have the right to choose whether to participate in this Contest. Your participation in this Contest in part or in full shall be deemed as you have fully read, understood and accepted all terms and conditions contained herein. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, you must not proceed to participate in the Contest.
- This Contest is organised by Pgeon Express Sdn. Bhd. (the Organiser) and will start from 1st November 2019 at 12.00am (GMT+8) and ends on 31st December 2019 at 11.59pm (GMT+8) (“Contest Period”). Entries submitted out of the Contest Period will be automatically disqualified.
- The Organiser shall reserve the right to shorten, change, revise or amend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice.
- This contest is open to all Malaysian citizens and permanent residents aged above 18 and currently residing in Malaysia, except permanent and/or temporary employees of Pgeon Express Sdn. Bhd. and EasyParcel Sdn. Bhd.
- To participate in this contest, you must utilise Pgeon Point to dropoff or pick up your parcel. (a) Sender who dropped off the parcel to Pgeon Point is entitled to one (1) entry. (b) Receiver who picked up the parcel from Pgeon Point (including Pgeon Collect user) is entitled to one (1) entry. (c) Each eligible participant can have as many entries.
- Prizes will be different at every stage and winners will be selected randomly when every reward stage is hit.
- The Organisers will announce the winners within seven (7) days after the reward stage is hit.
- There will be some bonus hour prizes giving away from Organiser. Hence, participants are encouraged to follow Pgeon social media to stay updated for the winner announcement.
- Every winner details will be shown on social media and Pgeon website.
- Some small prizes will be mailed to the winners within 30 days of the announcement and upon confirmation of delivery details. However, some prizes are needed the winner to collect at Pgeon’s office within three (3) months from the date of notification, or else the unclaimed prize will be forfeited. Winner shall claim the prize on his/her own accord and expenses, which includes registration with Road Transport Department, road tax and insurance coverage, and any other additional and incidental expenses.
- If any prize is unavailable for any reason, Organiser has the right to replace the prize with any other product of similar value. All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or for any other prizes.
- All images of the prizes are for your reference only and the awarded prizes you received may vary. Organiser is not responsible for any damage, loss, claim or warranty of the prizes.
- By participating in this Contest, you acknowledge and agree that the organiser excludes all warranty and/or liability in connection with the awarded prizes and/or the Contest. You shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including personal injury and/or death) resulting from your participation in the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prizes. The organiser shall not be held responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including personal injury and/or death) in any manner whatsoever suffered by you as a result of your participation in the Contest and/or the use of the prizes.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension, the Organiser shall not entitle the participant to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organiser reserves the right to publish or display materials or information, including but not limited to the names and photographs of all participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. The Organiser further reserves the rights to use any personal data of participants in any manner and/or for any purpose it deems fit and participant is deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
- The Organiser reserves the rights to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the prizes from time to time without any prior notice.
- The Organiser’s decisions are final and no correspondence thereafter will be entertained.
- For enquiries, please contact the Marketing Department of Pgeon on Pgeon Facebook from 10.00am to 6.00pm.